HER NAME is X-Wen. And she is a Singapore-based blogger of all things beautiful…that’s why she’s blogging about us! *shameless self-promotion*
Anyway, one week ago, X-Wen came shopping at GDO and fell in love with a gazillion outfits. She spent three hours at the shop and had loads of trouble deciding which pieces to get!
Click on the link below to read X-Wen’s tips on buying vintage, and all about her Fash-tastic romp at GDO.
BELOW THIS POST: How to win $50 GDO vouchers!
- X-Wen wears a 1970s black and white striped jumpsuit with ruched sleeves;
- 1980s belt with a gold buckle; 1960s silver-tone mod bangle;
- 1960s gold beaded purse; 1950s gold-plated European rings; 1980s white leather flats.
- Fash Glam! 1960s gold beaded purse; 1950s gold-plated European rings.
- Mix silver with gold: A 1960s silver-tone mod bangle,
- and a 1980s belt with gold-tone buckle.
- Shod your feet in these comfy 1980s white leather flats!
- X-Wen wears a 1970s daisy-print hot pink dress and 1980s peep-toe
- sling backs, paired with a delightful 1940s-50s Czechoslovakian
- beaded faux pearl purse.
- Lovely sequinned swirls on a 1940s-50s Czechoslovakian
- beaded faux pearl purse.
- X-Wen wears a 1980s floral frock with bootiful 1980s beige booties.
- X-Wen wears a 1970s yellow jumpsuit with big pockets (on her body!),
- a French silk scarf (on her head!) and 1980s leaf-print pumps (on her feet!).
- Silk scarf worn as a semi-turban hairband – very French!
- We love X-Wen’s energy! This 1980s bustier party dress with tulle paired
- with high-heeled black leather boots will put anyone in high spirits!
- She’s a funny one! If you want to be a high-fashion bag model,
- hold the bag away from you. X-Wen wears a 1980s red and black striped
- woolen dress with a black braided leather belt, black high-heeled boots,
- and holds up a 1980s black sling bag for the world to see.
- X-Wen looks happy in this brightly-coloured candy striped dress,
- worn with a 1980s orange and white plastic bangle, 1980s brown
- leather sandals and a 1970s woven clutch bag.
- Eyeing this organic woven clutch bag?
- GDO loves big and loud rings: Left: 1960s gold-plated ring with
- dangling coin-like discs; Right: 1960s wwirly gold-toned rings
- with Swarovski crystals. Both New Old Stock (never worn).
- X-Wen wears a super-comfy 1960s maxi printed lounge dress, paired
- with a 1960s ah-go-go fish link belt. Kawaii-neh!
- Wear fish around your waist! Gold-toned 1960s Ah-go-go
- fish belt, New Old Stock
- Super glam! This is a great little 1980s shimmery party dress.
- X-Wen tries it with a 1970s black/silver patterned purse.
- We think she looks great!
- Stop them in their tracks! It’s perfect for that up-coming formal do
- (no invite yet, never mind, buy first). It’s a stunner of a 1980s royal
- blue gown with black piping.
- Gorgeous black piping sets off the royal blue on this formal gown. Check it.
Alright, it’s CONTEST TIME!
STEP 1: So, you’ve seen the photos of X-Wen in our clothing above. Now, visit our GDO Facebook Page and ‘LIKE’ it.
STEP 2: Go to the Facebook Album GDO//Fash-Eccentric Contest with all the outfit photos (as seen above) and ‘LIKE‘ the photos. Easy peasy!
STEP 3: The more you ‘LIKE’, the higher your chances of winning! Be one of THREE LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with $50 GDO shopping vouchers redeemable for anything in the store, except the sheepskin rug.
Contest ends Sunday, 18 March 2012.